Automatic Cap Tightening Machine
Suitable for tightening a wide range of pre-threaded caps.
- Single or two head operation which can achieve output speeds of up to 60 bottles per minute.
- ATEX certified version available for capping flammable substances.
- Manual or automatic solutions for cap sorting, feeding and placing caps onto bottles.
As part of a production line, this cap tightening unit is capable of operating at up to 60 bottles per minute, which would normally require at least two operators to place and tighten by hand. Simple cap head height adjustment and quick change jaws facilitate quick product changeovers, reducing downtime to a minimum.
- Cap sizes from 8mm – 100mm
- Container sizes from 15mm – 200mm (up to 400mm tall)
- Fully adjustable torque setting
- Pneumatic gating system
- Fibre optic container sensors
- No expensive change parts due to in-line operation (no star-wheels or scrolls needed)
- Provides consistent torque – prevents ‘leakers’
- Single set of gripping jaws
- Torque adjustment can be changed whilst running